5 Slot VPX Rugged Test System
Perform platform mount functional system demonstration and verification testing in harsh environment using LCR’s 5 slot rugged chassis for VPX / SOSA aligned payloads – the RTS-510. The rugged design of the RTS-510 enables enhanced performance demonstration and testing at or near application level environmental conditions. The chassis provides a clear transition path from the lab to the deployment chassis.
- Vehicle mounted testing
- Rapid I/O panel customization
- Enables testing in real world application installations
- A transition platform from the bench top to the onset of deployment.
- Supports a streamlined testing process leading to the full deployment system
Learn how LCR products can help ensure program success from the development stage through deployment.
- Choice of 2 backplane versions for RF or processing centric payloads
- 5 slot backplanes including 1 x VITA 62 power supply slot
- Conduction cooled with forced air assist
- Cooling for aggregate payload power approaching 450W
- Side walls form enclosed air chambers isolated from the modules
- Concentrated air flow runs co-planar to heat sink fins
- Single VITA 62 power supply
- MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275 options
- Dimensions: 10.38” (H), 6.31″ (W), 13.88″ (D) without expansion module and 16.58″ (D) with expansion module.
- Weight: approximately 23 lbs. excluding payload
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167 and MIL-S-901D method