Open Frame Reduces System Design Time
The DK6 for 6U VPX features an open frame concept and enhanced flexibility with fast conversion between air and conduction cooled module guides and fast backplane replacement for easy reconfiguration in support of every stage of development.
This open frame design includes backplane, power supply, fan cooling and rear transition slots in support of a variety of test functions. Backplane choices support up to 12 6U VPX modules and individual slots are easily configurable to accept either conduction or air-cooled modules.
Check out our DK3 for 3U VPX system development needs.
- Quick-conversion air or conduction cooled slot inserts
- Fast and easy backplane conversion
- Open access design with a carrying handle
- Accepts application targeted or power and ground backplanes
- Supports up to 12 (.8” pitch) VPX modules
- Intended for lab use in benign environments
- Dimensions excluding feet and handle: 17” (H) x 12.5” (W) x 16.5” (D)
- Weight: Approximately 42lbs
- Push-pull cooling in front, pull cooling over RTMs
- 5 upper and 2 lower fans
- Automatic fan speed control
- Conduction cooled guides feature air passthrough cut-outs
- Removeable side plates to direct airflow
- Contact LCR for details
- Choose from power and ground or application targeted versions