800 Series CMOSS MOSA System
This HPEC ATR 3U system for SOSA aligned payloads is intended for use in demanding RADAR, SIG-INT, EW and EA applications. The rugged design offers an ample I/O complement including multiple receiver and transmitter channels plus 1PPS and 10MHz Ref with a 10Gigabit Ethernet Fiber data interconnect making it an ideal C4ISR Modular Open Sensor System (CMOSS) for harsh environments.
The system leverages LCR’s 800 Series AoC3U-821 chassis for VITA 48.2 conduction cooled modules supporting 8 payload and 2 VITA 62 PSU slots plus a removable solid state drive bay. LCR can integrate a high-performance Intel Xeon processor and NVIDIA GPGPU, providing nearly 10TFLOPs of computational power to meet the high bandwidth signal I/O requirements in today’s mission critical deployments.
Each FPGA sub-system has backplane Ethernet connections to a 40 GigE switch providing copper or optical I/O through customizable 38999 connectors to the front panel. The FPGA sub-system has a full meshed 40Gigabit capable network between each VPX card. The system maintains SOSA alignment to the connector level for future tech refresh deployments. It is designed to accommodate best-in-class 3U CMOSS and SOSA aligned payloads to meet mission needs with minimal time to theater.
The AoC3U-821 reflects design practices in use across the LCR family of proven ATR chassis designed to meet a range of MIL-STD-810, MILSTD-461, and MIL-S-901D.
Contact LCR to discuss your specific configurations requirements.
Also consider LCR for system integration services and environmental testing.Download PDF Datasheet Download Brochure
- Custom topologies supporting VPX and SOSA aligned payload module profiles
- Support for 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4
- Up to 8 plus 2 PSU slots with VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF support
- VPX and SOSA aligned slot support
- Conduction cooled with forced air assist
- Cooling for aggregate payload power approaching 700W
- Side walls form enclosed air chambers isolated from the modules
- Concentrated air flow runs co-planar to heat sink fins
- Dual VITA 62 pluggable power supply slots, up to 1500W
- MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275
- 10.35” (H), 7.5 (W) x 17″ (D) incl. handles and connectors
- Weight: Approximately 38lbs, no payload boards
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- VITA 48.2 conductive cooling with air assist
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167 and MIL-S-901D methods
Read the article Bridging the Cooling Gap in High-Speed Embedded Systems
Watch the webinar Driving the Heat Out of Embedded Military Systems
Watch the webinar Solving Military Thermal-Management Challenges