COTS Shock & Vibration Trays for SAVE-Compliant Systems
The Standardized A-Kit / Vehicle Envelope (SAVE) standard defines the size, weight, power, environmental requirements, interconnect requirements and electrical interfaces for C5ISR systems in ground combat vehicles. LCR heavy duty shock isolation trays address the shock and vibration specifications required for installed SAVE compliant systems. Tray options include configurations that accommodate wire rope or cup mount isolators allowing control of shock and vibration attenuation over a wide range of applications.
See our SAVE compliant deployment chassis.
Learn more about the SAVE standard for Army ground vehicles.
Learn how LCR products can help ensure program success from the development stage through deployment.Download PDF Datasheet Download Chassis Brochure
- Combination tray and chassis assembly meet SAVE dimensional requirements
- SINCGAR VRC91 mounting per the SAVE specification
- Wire rope isolator or cupmount for a wide range of shock and vibe requirements
- Configurable front retainer and rear pin hold down locations
- Latching configurations for left, center and right payload locations
- Total load rating of 125lbs per tray working load.
- SINCGAR slot arrangements available for legacy systems
- ShockBlock Align-A-Load Pins that secure chassis
- 5/16” holes for ancillary hardware compatibility
- Aluminum and steel construction