Part of our AoC3U-400 Series of rugged packaging solutions, the AoC3U-412 brings removable drive bays to our ATR chassis line. Designed to maintain safe operating temperatures for high power 3U VPX and SOSA aligned conduction cooled systems. The chassis combines forced air with conduction cooling to dramatically increase thermal management capacity while leveraging readily available VITA 48.2 plug in modules.
Dual removable drive bays provide high capacity multi-terabyte storage capability for high speed mission data collection and other uses.
All LCR chassis are available with standard or custom backplanes developed in accordance with your application data flow requirements and can support 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4 signal speeds as well as VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF apertures.
Designed with plug-in power supplies in mind, AoC3U-410 backplanes include one VITA 62 power supply slot in addition to the 4 module slots. Custom I/O panels are also part of the design and include the layout and connector options necessary to suit high speed copper, RF and optical I/O as well as lower speed signals.
The AoC3U-412 reflects design practices in use across the LCR family of proven ATR chassis designed to meet a range of MIL-STD-810, MILSTD-461, and MIL-S-901D.
Also consider LCR for system integration services and environmental testing.Download PDF Datasheet Download Brochure
- Custom topologies supporting VPX and SOSA aligned payload module profiles
- Support for 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4
- Up to 4 slots with VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF support
- Conduction cooled with forced air assist
- Cooling for aggregate payload power approaching 400W
- Side walls form enclosed air chambers isolated from the modules
- Concentrated air flow runs co-planar to heat sink fins
- Single VITA 62 pluggable power supply slot, up to 750W
- MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275
- 10.00” (H), 5.9 (W) x 9.13” (D) (10.63″ w/ Handle)
- Weight: Approximately 27 lbs. payload dependent
- Dual removable drive bays
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- VITA 48.2 conductive cooling with air assist
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167 and MIL-S-901D methods
Read the article Bridging the Cooling Gap in High-Speed Embedded Systems
Watch the webinar Driving the Heat Out of Embedded Military Systems