Part of our AoC3U-200 Series of rugged packaging solutions, the 210 is a compact and lightweight design that addresses a wide range of EW / ISR and radar uses in ground and airborne assets where size constraints and functional performance in demanding environments are key. The chassis is ideally suited for software defined radio / RF tuner content as well as new RFSoC board designs for 3U VPX. It is intended for sensor systems in C5ISR applications where programs mandate SOSA aligned plug in payload cards in accordance with the DoD hardware and software convergence initiative.
A single VITA 62 plug in power supply provides 12V to module payloads. All LCR chassis are available with standard or custom backplanes developed in accordance with your application data flow requirements and can support 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4 signal speeds as well as VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF apertures.
Custom I/O panels may include the layout and connector options necessary to suit the high speed copper, RF and optical I/O as well as lower speed signals for your application.
The AoC3U-210 reflects design practices in use across the LCR family of proven chassis designed to meet a range of MIL-STD-810, MILSTD-461, and MIL-S-901D.
Also consider LCR for system integration services and environmental testing.Download PDF Datasheet Download Brochure
- Custom topologies supporting VPX and SOSA aligned payload module profiles
- Support for 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4
- 2 slot custom backplanes for your payload set
- VPX and SOSA aligned slots support VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF I/O
- Conduction cooled with forced air assist or passive fanless configurations
- Cooling for aggregate payload power approaching 150W
- Side walls form enclosed air chambers isolated from the modules
- Concentrated air flow runs co-planar to heat sink fins
- Single VITA 62 power supply
- MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275
- Size: 5.11” (H) x 6.96” (W) x 13.53” (D) including connectors and mounting plate
- Weight: approximately 14.6lbs no payload
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- VITA 48.2 conductive cooling with air assist
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167 and MIL-S-901D methods
Read the article Bridging the Cooling Gap in High-Speed Embedded Systems
Watch the webinar Driving the Heat Out of Embedded Military Systems
Watch the webinar Solving Military Thermal-Management Challenges