Dual Slot Application Environment Demonstrator
Perform functional system demonstrations and validation testing in harsh environment platforms using LCR’s dual slot rugged chassis for VPX / SOSA aligned payloads – the RTS-210. The rugged design of the RTS-210 enables enhanced performance demonstration and testing at or near application level environmental conditions. The chassis incorporates proven LCR design solutions for reliable deployed system performance in extended temperature and high shock and vibration conditions.
- Vehicle mounted testing
- Enables testing in real world application installations
- A transition platform from the bench top to the onset of deployment.
- Supports a streamlined testing process leading to the full deployment system
Download PDF Datasheet
- Choice of 3 backplane versions supporting a selection of 4 x SOSA module profiles
- 3 slot backplanes including 1 x VITA 62 power supply slot
- Uncommitted, ready for cable application
- Conduction cooled with forced air assist
- Cooling for aggregate payload power approaching 175W
- Side walls form enclosed air chambers isolated from the modules
- Concentrated air flow runs co-planar to heat sink fins
- Single VITA 62 power supply
- MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275 options
- Dimensions: 5.11″ (H), 6.96″ (H), 12.88″ (D) without expansion module and 16.58″ (D) with expansion module.
- Weight: approximately 14.5 lbs excluding payload
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- VITA 48.2 conductive cooling with air assist
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167 and MIL-S-901D methods