LCR Embedded Systems is a leading provider of chassis, backplanes, and integrated systems for the aerospace, defense, and rugged industrial market, with a focus on VITA and PICMG standards.
The proper candidate will be responsible for developing products from initial design through production based on customer’s specifications and industry standards. The candidate will also provide technical support to sales, production and quality departments along with outside vendors and customers during all stages of the product design. Salary commensurate with experience. EOE.
If you would like to be a member of our team, please review the following open positions and, if you are qualified, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include the Job Title in the subject line.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent);
- 3-7 years of experience in electro-mechanical design of electronic equipment;
- Knowledge in the design, documentation, and manufacturing of sheet metal assemblies, machined part assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies, and cable harnesses;
- Experience in 3D CAD modeling, Solidworks preferred;
- Familiarity with military specifications and military part selection;
- Knowledge of ASME Y14.5 and ASME Y14.100 Dimensioning, Tolerancing, and Engineering Drawing Practices; and
- CFD and FEA software analysis experience is a plus.
LCR Embedded Systems in an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, we make all of our employment decisions based upon merit, qualifications, abilities, and an individual’s conduct and performance. LCR Embedded Systems will not make any of our decisions about nor discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, (including pregnancy), gender (including gender conformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.