LCR Embedded Systems is a leading provider of chassis, backplanes, and integrated systems for the aerospace, defense, and rugged industrial market, with a focus on VITA and PICMG standards.
The proper candidate will be responsible for developing products individually or with other electrical, mechanical, or manufacturing engineers from initial design through production based on customer’s specifications and industry standards. The candidate will also provide technical support to sales, production and quality departments along with outside vendors and customers during all stages of the product design. A successful applicant will have knowledge of logic design, power supply design, power budgeting, backplanes, differential signaling, IO, and system level design and integration.
If you would like to be a member of our team, please review the following open positions and, if you are qualified, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include the Job Title in the subject line.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the layout of printed circuit boards;
- Knowledge of Mentor PADS software (Logic and or DX Designer and Layout Editor);
- Extensive knowledge of PCB layout elements including High speed routing, Controlled impedance routing, Power and ground plane utilization, EMI/RF shielding, and Trace length matching;
- Electrical evaluation and PCB troubleshooting skills;
- Familiarity with military specifications and military part selection;
- Familiarity with VPX, VME, ATCA, and COMe architectures a plus;
- Flexible in dealing with project conflicts and changes;
- Ability to work with different departments efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; and
- Self-starting, self-motivated, problem-solving team player.
LCR Embedded Systems in an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, we make all of our employment decisions based upon merit, qualifications, abilities, and an individual’s conduct and performance. LCR Embedded Systems will not make any of our decisions about nor discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, (including pregnancy), gender (including gender conformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.