Part of our AoC3U-200 Series of rugged packaging solutions, the AoC3U-200 is a precision engineered chassis for 3U VPX and SOSA aligned plug in card payloads. As part of our AoC, air over conduction cooled ATR line, the 200 is designed to maintain safe operating temperatures for high power 3U VPX and SOSA aligned conduction cooled systems. For low power payloads, the CoC3U-200 variant provided fanless conduction cooling in applications where the cooling requirements are reduced. The 200 Series is designed for readily available VITA 48.2 plug in modules.
The two slot backplane is powered by a small form factor 140W power supply for 12V module payloads. All LCR chassis are available with standard or custom backplanes developed in accordance with your application data flow requirements and can support 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4 signal speeds as well as VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF apertures.
Custom I/O panels may include the layout and connector options necessary to suit the high speed copper, RF and optical I/O as well as lower speed signals for your application.
The AoC3U-200 reflects design practices in use across the LCR family of proven chassis designed to meet a range of MIL-STD-810, MILSTD-461, and MIL-S-901D.
Also consider LCR for system integration services and environmental testing.
- Custom topologies supporting VPX and SOSA aligned payload module profiles
- Support for 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4
- 2 slot custom backplanes for your payload set
- VPX and SOSA aligned slots support VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF I/O
- Conduction cooled with forced air assist or passive fanless configurations
- Cooling for aggregate payload power approaching 150W
- Side walls form enclosed air chambers isolated from the modules
- Concentrated air flow runs co-planar to heat sink fins
- Custom small form factor 140W DC power supply
- MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275
- Size target: 3.71” (H) x 6” (W) x 11” (D, passive) or 12” (D, air assist)
- Weight target: Passive Conduction: 8.5 – 9 lbs.
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- VITA 48.2 conductive cooling with air assist
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167 and MIL-S-901D methods
Read the article Bridging the Cooling Gap in High-Speed Embedded Systems
Watch the webinar Driving the Heat Out of Embedded Military Systems
Watch the webinar Solving Military Thermal-Management Challenges