7 Slot SAVE Compliant VPX Chassis
The SAVE-720 chassis is intended for integrated Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) systems into Army ground vehicles. Standardized A-Kit/Vehicle Envelope (SAVE) chassis, conform to size, weight, power, connector requirements and electrical interfaces for C5ISR systems under the SAVE standard.
The SAVE-720 chassis and backplane supports 3U VPX SOSA aligned payloads as well as CMFF target payloads common to systems conforming to the standard. It includes the complete connector complement under the standard. The 7 payload and 2 power supply backplane enables use of commonly applied SOSA aligned modules and their associated profiles.
Learn how LCR products can help ensure program success from the development stage through deployment.Download PDF Datasheet Download Backplane Brochure
- 7 payload and 2 power supply backplane
- Accommodates payload combinations in SAVE deployment chassis
- Operating: -40°C to 55°C
- 4 x high cfm fans
- Max altitude 15Kft at 575W and 30Kft for sub 575W payloads
- 2 VITA 62 MIL-STD-1275 pluggable power supply supporting 12
- and 5V modules
- Input voltage: 18 to 36 VDC
- Output: up to 1400W total
- Designed for insertion into the SAVE (Standardized A-kit
- Envelope), revised with the 2” x 4” top rear keep out are
- Allows space within the envelop for cables and vibration.
- Meets SAVE dimensional requirements: 9.3” (H), 15.9 (W) x 16.1″
- Machined aluminum alloy 6061-T6, bolt together construction
- Approximately 38lbs, no payload boards
- Shock: 30 Gs @ 11ms half sine
- Vibration: 20 to 2000Hz at 5Gs
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, and MIL-S-901D