The RPCS-001 provides a highly portable and customizable computing system in a hardened enclosure that is ready for your most demanding applications and punishing environments. Designed for rapid deployment and featuring internal electronics (CPU, memory, I/O, peripherals) that can be easily preconfigured and modified, the entire system is contained in an airline carry-on sized roller case with a telescoping handle for superior convenience and mobility.
Inside is a powerful mobile i7-based embedded rugged computer with all external I/O routed to a top panel under the case lid — and all I/O can be customized to meet your requirements. The RPCS-001 also features fanless, nearly silent operations and multiple hard drive, network, and AC/DC power options.
- Processor: Intel Core I3/I5/I7, Dual or Quad Core options
- Memory: A variety of options based on customer requirements
- Programmable lid-mounted all-weather LCD display (readable in sunlight), touchpad, 6-button keypad
- Optional dual simultaneous display
- Standard VGA (DB-15HD) port display, optional DVI-I, HDMI 1.3, 24-bit LVDS
- CPU power and hard drive LED indicators
- Pre-configurable RJ-45 ports, two GigE NIC controllers, four GigE hub ports
- Add’l NIC controllers available on expansion board
- Four external USB2.0 ports, 6 internal
- One RS-232 standard, two optional
- Expansion: 1xPCIe/1xPCIe 32-bit, 33MHz/2xMiniPCI
- System accepts standard 2.5” SATA drives, rotational or solid-state
- Two internal 2.5” SATA bays
- One internal CD Card Type I/II
- Removable drives mounted in sled, inserted via top panel, internal drives mounted inside box
- HWD: 9” x 13.8” x 22”
- Weight: <40 lb in typical configuration
- Watertight, dust/sandproof in transit
- Storage pouch for laptops, cables, etc.
- Internal shock mounts prevent damage during transit
- Total power: 60W maximum
- 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1/5 A
- 28 V nominal DC (9034 VDC @ 9 A – 2.4 A
- Optional MIL-STD-2590 battery, cable for automatic failover (unit cannot charge battery)
- Battery can provide 30-90min run time
Storage pouches are included in the lid for cables and other accessories.