All brochures and product datasheets are in PDF format.
- Fielded & Proven: Chassis, Backplane, and Integrated Systems for the Military, Commercial, and Rugged Industrial Markets: a broad introduction to LCR Embedded Systems’ design, management, integration, and manufacture/assembly/test capabilities.
- The Road Ahead for Rugged AdvancedTCA: LCR Embedded Systems is the first manufacturer to enable the aerospace & defense industries to take advantage of everything that AdvancedTCA has to offer in demanding environments.
- Switched Fabric for Aerospace & Defense: The Road Ahead for VPX: Bringing the benefits of switched fabric architectures to military applications while providing a path for upgrade via mixed backplanes
- Ongoing Support for Vital Legacy Technologies: enabling our customers to get the most out of their existing solutions, including wire wrap, without costly recertification and testing.
- Customizable, Rugged Featherweight COM Express System: The Perfect Lightweight, Field-friendly Compute/Storage Solution
- 2-Slot Featherweight VPX System: Weighs less than 8lbs, for UAV, Ground Mobile, Man-Pack
- 3U VPX Air Transport Rack: ARINC integrated system, conduction/convection cooled
- LSF-02 Platform: rugged LTE-ready platform
- LSF-02 Tactical LTE Network: with Radisys Evolved Packet Core and eNodeB software
- RPCS-001: rugged, portable compute system in a convenient wheeled airline carry-on case
- 5-Slot AdvancedTCA: horizontal, laboratory/development grade
- 6-Slot AdvancedTCA: horizontal, rugged
- 14-Slot AdvancedTCA: vertical, laboratory/development grade
- 14-Slot AdvancedTCA “Gemini”: vertical, rugged
- 3U VPX ARINC Chassis/Backplane: VPX, rugged, conduction/convection cooled
- The OmniSys Family of Affordable Enclosures: supports VME/VPX or CompactPCI equipment and applications and provides our customers with an open-standard ecosystem for application solutions development
- 6U Universal Enclosure: VME, VPX, CompactPCI, or custom, laboratory/development grade
- Single-slot test fixture: VME, VPX, CompactPCI, or custom, vertical/horizontal, laboratory/development grade
- LS-9101 Ancillary Card Cage: rail/positive train control applications
- 2017, February 27: LCR’s Ken Brown on Managing the I/O Possibilities in VPX, Featherweight 2-Slot VPX System for UAVs, R&D Activities, and XPONENTIAL 2017 w/ADLINK Technologies
- 2017, January 16: New 2-Slot Featherweight VPX System, Embedded Tech Trends 2017, VPX Cooling Methods Whitepaper, Counterfeit Mitigation
- 2016, July 6: Raytheon 5-Star Supplier Award, XPONENTIAL 2016 Post-Game, Affordable Enclosures, The Road Ahead for VME/VPX
- 2016, April 18: Tactical LTE White Paper, XPONENTIAL 2016, New Family of Affordable Enclosures, Fiber-based Design Tips, The Road Ahead for VME/VPX
- 2016, January 6: $6million order, AdvancedTCA capabilities, VP John Long at Embedded Tech Trends, Collaboration Creates LTE Product LSF-02
- 2015, November 1: New website, LSF-02, Single-slot test fixture, capabilities brochure
- Sign Up Today!
Articles and White Papers
- Cooling Approaches for Today’s VPX Embedded Systems: A comprehensive survey of the various cooling methods that can be used to keep today’s power-hungry VPX systems running, by Senior Engineer Rick Nace
- Counterfeit mitigation: The small-company challenge: a valuable how-to guide for small companies looking to implement effective counterfeit mitigation programs, by LCR Embedded Chief Operating Officer Shmuel Yankelewitz
- Beyond Speed: Design Tradeoffs with Fiber-Optic Cable: a look at the less well-known benefits of using fiber-optic cable in embedded system design — some of which pack a significant punch in aerospace and defense applications but also require fiber-specific expertise to prevent difficult-to-diagnose failures, from VP of Integrated Systems John Long. [ Video from Embedded Tech Trends 2016 ]
- Tactical LTE Networks for Military and First Responder Applications: an examination of the issues surrounding rugged, tactical LTE for use in harsh and evolving environments, by our VP of Integrated Systems John Long. [ Video from Embedded Tech Trends 2015 ]
- ATCA, A Competitive Alternative to 6U VPX: an in-depth look at the benefits of AdvancedTCA for military applications and environments by our VP of Integrated Systems John Long and Product/Engineering Manager Donald Germany
- Communications Hardware for Universal Ground Control Stations, Narrowing the field to AdvancedTCA: why AdvancedTCA is the ideal option for the next generation of ground controllers for Unmanned Aerial Systems, by Donald Germany and Senior Staff Engineer Rick Nace