LCR Embedded Systems offers our customers a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in the United States, with a full suite of assembly, manufacturing, integration, and testing capabilities – and the most significant advantage we offer is our people – highly trained, highly motivated staff who understand your mission, your product and its specifications, and the challenges that it is designed to overcome.
Assembly techniques include J-standard Class 3 soldering, and high-end cable harness and electromechanical assembly. Test capabilities include full backplane testing and electrical and full functional testing. We also have hundreds of well-defined formal processes in place covering every aspect of manufacture, assembly, and testing to ensure uniformity and repeatability in our products. Over the last decade, we have also developed a world-class network of suppliers that enable us to handle special requests.
As part of our commitment to Continuous Improvement, LCR Embedded Systems has integrated the concept into its formal company structure, with the philosophy that nothing is done that does not add value. Whether your project can be characterized as build-to-spec or build-to-print, LCR Embedded Systems will turn it into reality.
- Military, Industrial, COTS — Airborne, Naval, Ground Mobile environments
- Complete turnkey assembly ready for higher level installation
- Inspection at all levels of assembly, and automated testing
- Prototype development, mid-level volume, and production runs
- Work to customer drawings or create needed documentation
- Obsolescence management and mitigation of obsolescence issues
- Full engineering staff to support projects and resolve issues
- Incorporate changes during assembly
- Development of long-term partnerships based on excellent customer service
- J-Std-001, Class 3 certified soldering
- J-Std-001, Class 3 White Room: ESD, humidity, temperature, and light controlled
- Fully compliant connector pressing capabilities with custom back-up nests
- Conformal coating, polyurethane or acrylic
- In-house sheet metal and machining capabilities
- Secondary operation and part modification capabilities
- First article (AS9100) and source inspection experience