Part of our line of liquid cooled enclosures, the LoC-600 is an ATR chassis designed to maintain safe operating temperatures for high power 3U VPX conduction cooled systems.
It employs a liquid over conduction cooled design that dramatically increases cooling capacity compared with conduction only chassis. Coolant is channeled across VITA 48.2 card edges in a liquid-flow-by manner, drawing over 600W and up to 800W of aggregate dissipated heat away from hot module components.
The chassis is designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MILSTD-461, and MIL-S-901D standards and may be configured with custom or standard 6 slot backplanes which include VPX and SOSA-aligned slot profiles in combinations supporting high speed signal applications. The LoC-600 is available with or without the board payloads.
Also consider LCR for system integration services and environmental testing.
- Custom topologies supporting your payload module profiles
- Support for 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4
- Up to 6 slots with VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF support
- Conduction cooled with liquid assist
- Cooling for aggregate payload power 600W to 800W
- Dual cooling side plates with integrated quick disconnects
- Ethelene glycol / water (EGW) or propylene glycol / water (PGW) fluid mixtures
- Single or dual VITA 62 pluggable power supplies
- 8.25” H (w/ optional .25” mounting feet) 6.4″ (W) x 9.69″ (D) w/connectors)
- Weight approximately 30 lbs.
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- VITA 48.2 conductive cooling with liquid assist
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MILSTD-461, and MIL-S-901D
Read the article Bridging the Cooling Gap in High-Speed Embedded Systems
Watch the webinar Driving the Heat Out of Embedded Military Systems