Part of our line of forced air-over conduction-cooled enclosures, the AoC-850 is an ATR chassis designed to maintain safe operating temperatures for up to 18 VPX and SOSA aligned 3U modules in demanding environments. Up to 1000W of heat dissipation capability ensures that feature rich, high speed systems stay cool for fail proof performance in mission critical installations.
The AoC-850 can be configured with LCR designed custom VPX backplanes and I/O panels including MIL-STD 38999 options supporting high speed signals for your application. The thermal performance of this 1 ATR-Long-Tall, Type A ARINC 404A chassis reflects use of the most advanced design and manufacturing methods in the embedded industry as well the breadth of experience from our knowledgeable engineering team.
The AoC-850 is designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810H testing methods and is available with backplanes supporting MIL-STD-461, 704 and 1275 pluggable power supplies.
Also consider LCR for system integration services and environmental testing.
- Custom topologies supporting your payload module profiles
- Support for 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4
- Up to 18 payload slots with VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF support including VITA 62 power slots
- Conduction cooled with forced air assist
- Cooling for aggregate payload power approaching 1000W
- Side walls form enclosed air chambers isolated from the modules
- Custom backplanes support VITA 62 pluggable power supplies
- Total power depended on payload requirements
- Dimensions: 10.73” H (plus optional .25” mounting feet) 11.97″ (W) x 21.37 (D) plus handles)
- Weight approximately 60lbs including typical payload
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- VITA 48.2 conductive cooling with air assist
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810H and MILSTD-461 methods