Part of our line of air-over conduction-cooled enclosures, the AoC-550 is an ATR chassis designed to maintain safe operating temperatures for high power 3U VPX conduction cooled systems.
The VITA 48.2 based system combines forced air cooling with standard conduction cooling to dramatically increase cooling capacity compared with conduction only chassis. High performance fans channel air through the chassis side walls in a direction perpendicular to the wedge locks. The chassis side walls contain cooling heatsinks and fans which supply adequate pressure and flow rate while isolating the modules from direct air contact.
The AoC-550 is designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MILSTD-461, and MIL-S-901D standards and may be configured with custom or standard 6 slot backplanes, which include VPX and SOSA-aligned slot profiles in combinations supporting high speed signal applications. The AoC-550 is available with or without board payloads.
Also consider LCR for system integration services and environmental testing.
- Custom topologies supporting your payload module profiles
- Support for 1000BASE-BX, 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, 10GBASE-KR, or 40GBASE-KR4
- Up to 6 slots with VITA 66 and 67 Optical and RF support
- Conduction cooled with forced air assist
- Cooling for aggregate payload power approaching 550W
- Side walls form enclosed air chambers isolated from the modules
- Concentrated air flow runs co-planar to heat sink fins
- Single or dual VITA 62 pluggable power supplies
- 7.96” H (w/ optional .25” mounting feet) 7.7″ (W) x 11.65 (D) (12.75 w/ Handle)
- Weight approximately 28 lbs.
- Application driven custom I/O panels with MIL-STD connectors
- VITA 48.2 conductive cooling with air assist
- Designed to meet a variety of MIL-STD-810, MILSTD-461, and MIL-S-901D